Wednesday 14 August 2013

Summer Racing updates

A few other summer races i've missed

Southern XC Rd.3 Expert - Wasing

First time racing in the expert category, the course was good, technical and fast with little climbing. For once I got a good start and kept in touch with a few fast guys, but this only last so long as a few fast masters caught me on the second lap. The next 3 laps felt pretty good and I finished strongly in a sprint finish, 13/21, not a bad effort but room for improvement.

Are You Tough Enough 6 hour Solo- Surrey July 7th

Super steamy hot 30 degrees, most singletrack on a course I have ever ridden, which lead me to chase hard for the win, but ultimately loose out, 2nd was great, and the training was useful, recommended event.

Well done Rich Penning

No comments:

Post a Comment